How to have glowing skin without make up? (EVOO)

8:30 PM


I don't know what's going on in Asia especially Beijing and Korea. I saw some of them have glowing oily face. First, i thought it was so weird, it likes you put too much oil in your face or your face just too oily. haha. but it looks good :P

Recently, i watched korean tv series and korean music video. Ya, that's right, now all my friends are korean so i don't have any choice. I saw their face keep glowing oily even don't use any make up. I think this can be a solving problem for my skin these days. Winter is coming, my skin getting very dry, so I change all my day and night daily routine.

Day routine :
  • Always drink 1 glass of lemon water in the morning
  • I change my coffee with hot tea without sugar
  • Eat fruit 
  • take a shower (MUST!) 
  • Use moisturizer and EVOO on your face
  • Mix body lotion and EVOO then use it on all your body
  • put your make up 
Night Routine :
  • First clean your make up with oily make up remover (I use maybelline make up remover then put a little EVOO then clean it again)
  • after that clean your face with face soap wash. Don‘t forget to massage your face dear!
  • Use just a little EVOO on your face then massage it again
  • Then use your night cream. I always use LANEIGE water sleeping pack for my night cream
  • I have a really dark eye bag problem. So, I always put my watsons collagen eye cream serum every night.
  • Dearest, this is winter, don't ever forget your lips. I always use my petroleum vaseline jelly for my lips to moisturize it.

Basically, I really don't like use too many chemical for my face. I really like to use the organic ones. Oh I forget to mention it. Drink one spoon olive oil every morning could help you to have glowing skin. 

Can't wait to see your glowing skin dearest!

You Might Also Like

0 comments