Everyday essential face and body
10:22 AM
Let's start your day with a bright face and smooth body. I don't like winter because it makes my skin super dry like snake. Thanks to my mom, she is Indonesian. As you know, Indonesian woman rarely use chemical products for their skin. they always use traditional method to make their skin glow and healthy.
I would like to share my everyday essential makeup products
I always start with evian facial spray. Spray your face with evian before you put your makeup. This facial spray can be used as toner and lock your make up.
After that, put Benefit oxygen flawless foundation. My skin color not too dark and not too light so i use number 3 (beige). I really like this foundation because can cover my face perfectly and very light.
Third step is put shading on my nose :)
Next is put nyx eyeliner. I really like this eyeliner shape. This shape very user friendly and make me easier to make cat eye eyeliner. After that put base eyeshadow and then eyeshadow. I like to use natural color or black because i have monolid eye and very small.
Next is eyebrow. I also use NYX eyebrow natural brown color.
After that NYX powder. This product really light for everyday make up.
And don't forget to wear your blush on. I like NYX peach or rose color blush on.
Done with your make up? After that let's mix my mom's beauty recipe.
I use Jergens lotion and extra virgin olive oil.
Put Jergens lotion and extra virgin olive oil in a small bowl then mix it.
I also consume 1 spoon of extra virgin olive oil every morning.


0 comments