China Youth University of Political Studies 中国青年政治学院

8:23 PM

Finally i have a time to take a picture of my university and of course my place. 
I was very naughty student. I found that my mentoring class really boring so I went secretly with my mentor and my Korean friend to explored our university. Even though I already lived in here for 6 months but I don't know anything :) 

My university located at Haidian area (海淀区). I like my university because near with bus stop named 万寿寺 and next year will have subway station. Just walk a minute there are one small street full with delicious street snack and another cute shop. 



This is my university "China Youth University of Political Studies"
中国青年政治学院


Small Gate near our apartment

  another view from park side

a small river near our park

 another view again. the grey building is chinese man's dormitory and the red one is chinese women's dormitory another red one is international student's apartment


 Let's take a blur selfie :)




You Might Also Like

0 comments