supplement things
9:29 PMYou do not love a woman because of her beauty, she looks beautiful as you love her.
I never know if I never try
Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.
Dream, Learn, Take an Action
The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
Nothing impossible for me
I CAN DO IT!!
Don't cry because its happen but smile because its already happened
I never know if I never try
Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship - never.
Dream, Learn, Take an Action
The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.
Nothing impossible for me
I CAN DO IT!!
Don't cry because its happen but smile because its already happened

0 comments